BENCHMADE 928S OSBORNE PROXY CMP-20CV NEW IN A BOX
The monolock mechanism is basically a locking-liner on steroids. The knife liner is one in the same as the knife handle and thus it is designed and made to function as the locking mechanism. Subsequently, a thicker material is used to provide enough surface area to be a functional handle and in turn creates a larger surface area to lock the blade with. If executed properly, the monolock design rates very highly in strength and function.
- Blade Length: 3.87"
- Closed Length: 5.09"
- Overall Length: 8.85"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.137"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.5"
- Handle Material: Desert Tan Contoured G10 and Titanium with Trust Bearing Washers and Adjustable Lock Face
- Locking Mechanism: Monolock (Frame Lock)
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 4.86 oz.
- Designer: Warren Osborne
- Made in the USA